FALL 2013 SESSION
With summer in full swing, NOW is the time to put into action a plan for your summer and fall fitness goals. Let Red Coyote help you reach those goals you've set for yourself with our Newbie Running Program.
This program is designed for people who have never run before or who have not run for a very long time, and want a structured introduction to help get in shape without getting injured along the way. We start with very gentle workouts combining walking and running, and give your body plenty of time to adapt to running over the 10 weeks of the program as we build to the goal of continuously running a 5K/3.1 mile distance. There are no stopwatches or pressure of any kind, just positive support. The cost of this 10-week, fully-supported program is just $75!
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
• 10-week customized program building toward 5K/3.1 mile goal
• Two fully supported group workouts a week on Tuesday evenings & Saturday mornings
• A workout schedule for in between weekly group workouts
• 8 informational sessions on topics ranging from injury prevention to nutrition
• A Red Coyote Newbie Program running tech t-shirt
• Entry fee into Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure
• Positive support, coaching, and a fun group to keep you motivated!
• PROGRAM KICKOFF WORKOUT AT RED COYOTE STORE TUESDAY AUGUST 14TH AT 7:00pm
• SATURDAY MORNING WORKOUTS AT 7:30AM at RED COYOTE and other places around OKC
*As weather changes the workout times may be adjusted. In beginning just trying to beat the heat