SPRING 2017 SESSION: February 6th – April 9th
With winter and the holidays in full swing, NOW is the time to put into action a plan for your spring fitness goals. Let Red Coyote help you reach those goals you've set for yourself with our Newbie Running Program.
This program is designed for people who have never run before or who have not run for a very long time, and want a structured introduction to help get in shape without getting injured along the way. We start with very gentle workouts combining walking and running, and give your body plenty of time to adapt to running over the 9 weeks of the program as we build to the goal of running a 5K/3.1 mile distance. There are no stopwatches or pressure of any kind, just positive support. The cost of this 9 week program is just: $99 if you sign up BEFORE midnight 01/13/17, OR $109 if you sign up 01/14/17 or later.
WHAT YOU WILL RECIEVE
· 9-week structured running program building towards your 5K/3.1 mile goal
· MINIMUM 2/MAXIMUM 3 fully supported group workouts a week
· A workout schedule for in between weekly group workouts (should you opt for only two group sessions per week)
· Informational sessions (Saturday mornings after the training run) on topics ranging from injury prevention to nutrition
· A Red Coyote Newbie Program running tech t-shirt
· Entry fee into OKC Redbud Classic 5K (Sunday, April 9th)
· Positive support, coaching, and a fun group to keep you motivated!
NEWBIE INFORMATIONAL MEETINGS:
Bring any questions and come learn more about program!!
· Wednesday, January 4th, 7:00pm at Red Coyote OKC location
· Thursday, January 5th, 7:00pm at Red Coyote EDMOND location
· Monday, January 9th, 7:00pm at Red Coyote OKC location
FIRST NEWBIE WORKOUT MONDAY, FEBRUARY 6th - 6:00PM at Red Coyote OKC locations
Weekly Newbie Workouts will be held on the following dates and locations:
· Monday evenings, 6:00pm - Red Coyote OKC location
· Thursday evenings, 6:00pm - Red Coyote EDMOND location
· Saturday mornings, 8:00am - Red Coyote OKC location